My Popular Posts

Thursday 5 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows !

Hello Everyone!
 This is going to be a little review on two of the Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadows. I have the colours 'inked in pink' and 'bold gold'.
 
These eyeshadows are great versatile products I think everyone should own! What is great is that you can not only use them on their own but also as a base for other eyeshadows. They are great bases as they prevent your eyeshadows from creasing and moving around, are super pigmented and help enhance your eyeshadows.
 
There is a wide variety of shades so I think there is something to suit everyone's taste and even in NZ they are pretty affordable. The two shades that I have are permanent in the line and I love how wearable mine are!
 
The packaging of these eyeshadows are glass screw top jars so they could be prone to breaking but if you look after them, you shouldn't have any problems!
 
On the left in 'inked in pink' and on the right 'bold gold'.
 
 
 
 
 
'Inked in Pink'
This one is the shimmery pink shade that is from the metal line. I love the colour of this one, it has beautiful pearlescent shimmer and a nice baby pink colour to it which I think makes it a little different to your average eyeshadow. It looks really nice under any pink toned or shimmery champagne eyeshadows and also even by itself all over the eyelid.
 
'Bold Gold'
I absolutely love gold eyeshadows so I definitely wanted a pretty gold base to add to my collection. This one very nice all over the eyelid by itself or as a base, I think it would work well with most eyeshadows especially ones with gold shimmer in them. This one is a it is a medium-dark gold colour but very shimmery though so it isn't as smooth as my other one. I still really like it though.
 
Overall I really love these eyeshadows and would love to try some of the other colours, they are creamy and easy to apply though the more shimmery ones aren't as smooth as others. They have a great range and are for the price I think are a great investment.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this review, it is my first so it might not be up to scratch! Don't forget to follow me and to leave me any blog post ideas in the comments please! I would love some inspiration.
P.S I think my photos are looking better!
Thanks for reading!
 
Kate xo


2 comments:

  1. i'm hoping to buy one of these soon! i love how shimmery they are, fab review!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! THey are so pretty! I love mine! Aw thanks lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete