My Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Winter Makeup Must Haves!

Hello all!
 I realise here in New Zealand we have just gone into Spring but the weather is pretty terrible at the moment so I'm still wearing more wintery makeup! I thought it would be a good idea to show you my winter makeup must haves are! I love the more smokey and deeper colours in the Winter so that is what I have incorporated into my makeup this past season.
 
I have four products to show you which I definitely tend to reach for more often in Winter so here they are:
 
From left: Mac Blush 'Mocha', Mac Eyeshadow 'Satin Taupe', Chi Chi Lipstick 'Drop Dead Gorgeous', Maybelline Colossal Mascara
 
Mac Blush 'Mocha'
 
I wear this blush a lot in winter because it is a nice darker pink shade. It is a matte shade, so it has no shimmer and blends really easily on the cheeks. I love this colour because it gives you subtle rosy cheeks that just make you look more awake and gives you a healthy pink glow!
 
 
Mac Eyeshadow 'Satin Taupe'
 
The photo isn't showing the true colour of this product but it is a pretty darker smokey taupe colour and I love it just smudges on my upper lash line! It is so quick and easy but looks wintery and I just love it!
 
Chi Chi Lipstick 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
 
This lipstick is a super pretty deeper pinky purple colour which is really different to my usual pinks but it is a very nice matte finish and adds something fun to your simple natural looking makeup! I love using a little bit of this and a purple coloured gloss for everyday!
 
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
 
I seem to put this in almost all of my posts but I love this mascara and a few other Maybelline mascaras a lot! I use this all the time because it makes my lashes look so big!
 
 
Those are some of my makeup products I love in the Winter time and I really recommend all of them! Hope you are all having a nice weather! Thanks for taking the time to read this! Let me know any post requests in the comments and please don't forget to follow!
 
Kate xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment